Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Die Toten: Isar Palace

Some of you may have already gotten one of the small run of advance copies I had with me at Comicfestival München & Comic Con Germany in June, but for everybody else, my new book "Die Toten: Isar Palace" is officially coming out this week! After working on this for almost five years, I'm so happy people are finally getting a chance to read it.

I already got my author's copies:


The book is a new installment in the award-winning German zombie comic series "Die Toten". Unlike previous books in the series, mine contains just one standalone story and doesn't require you to know any of the others.

For more information, check out the interview I gave for Zwerchfell Verlag's website. Here are some sample pages:


You can get the book starting tomorrow for just 12€ at any German comic shop or book store (please ask them to order it for you if they don't have it), or at KWIMBI, Hummelcomic, and Amazon.de. I'd much rather you support your local comic shop or independent online retailers like Kwimbi than the big A, though.



If you want a signed copy, you can get that directly from me. Just send me an e-mail!