Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Comicfestival München 2013

Starting tomorrow, I'll be at the Munich Comicfestival, having a great time and signing comics at the JAZAM! booth (AR33). Among the comics I'll be signing is the new volume of JAZAM!, for which I've contributed an illustration and done all of the editorial design, as usual. Here's our beautiful cover by Maike Plenzke:



Also at the JAZAM! booth, I'll be selling and signing "48 Stunden Angst," my new mini book containing both of my 24h comics. While you can already read one of them, Infiltrated, online in its entirety, the other one is all-new. Here are the first two pages:


If you're in Munich for the festival, you should also check out the A Tribute to Robert Crumb exhibition, which includes an illustration of mine.

Oh, and on thursday at 3:00 pm, I'll be part of a panel discussion about independent comics publishers at Altes Rathaus.

I hope to see you there! But if you can't make it to Munich this weekend, you can order both of the books at Kwimbi Webcomic Shop: order JAZAM! vol. 8 and order 48 Stunden Angst (both will be signed by me)

JAZAM! vol. 8 is also available at our own shop: JAZAM! shop